Monday, March 31, 2008

Moving back to India

I have fastened my seat belts to finally go back to home. When I left India five and half years before, I always knew I will go back one day, it took little longer to accomplish it though. To keep the promise that I made before moving to US, to live more closely with family, to seek a new career in growing economy, to feel the sense of belonging, I am moving back to India on April 7th.

Its been fabulous time learning, earning, working, having fun and its time to pull the socks again to some new challenges, new expectations and new hopes. It will be tough to miss some great friends and great places to work and easy way of living life though. The decision had lots of question, lots of confusion and pros and cons, but am glad I was able to cross the ring of fire with support from family and friends.

Last few weeks have been so hectic, visiting friends, running errants to finish all things, packing that I couldn't get time to pen this blog early.

I hope my decision to move back to India and living there will be fun filled, successful and that I will reach some newer and important goals of life. Am excited to see family and friends, feeling happy that I could do this big step and excited about "change" in life.

FAQ's :P

What am I gonna miss most? - Friends and daily life.

Whats exciting? Authentic home food (though will miss continental food :( ), freedom from H1/Green card paper work , enjoying Indian music, movies, TV and cricket.

Will you be back? Well time will answer. I might come back on visit and on business visa.

8 comments:

Sudhakar said...

Congrats Raghu. Welcome to India.

kittu said...

Congrats ra. have wonderful life ahead

Anonymous said...

Great raghu, I am sure you will spur both US and Indian Economy :)

I am proud of yu my friend.

I am sure some more are to join yu in getting back to homeland!

Unknown said...

Dude:

Best of luck for your future. I sincerely thank you for all your help & support. I enjoyed your company!

Be in touch.

Harsha

Anonymous said...

Great going...
I am proud of you!!

Ajit Chintapalli said...

Congrats man....really proud of you.

Bhagya said...

i m glad to welcome you,
after long gap we both will be staying in sme city

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with everything Raghu. Hope you have a wonderful life ahead...Jyothi