Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 - What's in the box for me

The moment it struck 2007, there were many thoughts in my mind. What am I about to achieve in this year? Will it be a simple and casual year like last 2 years - just do job, do some investing and keep thinking using my thought less brain [:)].

Well I think it will be different than usual and will be a crucial year on what all I am planning for my life. I am pretty sure that I will not be tying the knot in 2007 but probably is the last such year. I also want to do big trip to one of the unvisited continent.

Leaving me and my plans, I wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year!
Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Sudhakar said...

Happy New year Dude... Which continent are you planning to visit?

Unknown said...

Hey Raghu mams... I have a suggestion for visiting an unvisited continent. How about somalia???

;)

Raj

PS: I never knew you had a blog.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.