Saturday, March 17, 2007

Inda losing to Bangladesh - depressing

I used to watch lot of cricket during my teens, but after match-fixing and India started doing terribly, I almost lost interest in cricket.

But after long time, I started gaining interest esp with world cup going on. Hershelle Gibbs six 6's in an over made me feel the world cup fever.

For last 5 hours I am watching India-Bangladesh match and its been terrible performance from India. Not only batsmen scored very low, but bowlers did not perform to their levels. Its just depressing to watch cricket again. And on the other side Pakistan is on verge of elimination. Like me, many would have dreamed of India-Pakistan watch, which may not happen.

More bad news from cricket while am writing this. The worst umpire decision of history - Irish batsmen A. Botha was given catch out with ball missing the bat by 6 inches!

Hope we beat Sri Lanka terribly to make it to super 8.

No comments: