Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Photography: Reflection and Balance



(view it in enlarged mode before you read)

I have noticed that some of my interests are temporal and some are sinusoidal (they surface sporadically). And one of my craze is for photography. I tried to learn it from time to time but it's still very basic. Whenever I think too much to take a photo, I have ended up spoiling it. The best one's are always quick shots ruled by my instincts.

This is one of blogable photographs amongst my zillion photography shoots..

I like it because it has good reflection and the color balance of the sky and water to the train tracks and reflection is quite appropriate...kind of being in symphony..

So, far this is the most appreciated photo from my colleagues as it hangs in my office cube...

No comments: