Monday, August 21, 2006

Some days

Earlier today I was having discussion with one of my colleague and he mentioned that all his three cars broke on this weekend and he had to tow two of them over 30 miles. So are you getting where I am going? I feel that there are days which are quite terrifying like this and there are also equally brighter days. I just do not get why such coincidences happen to make some days a very good day or a very bad day, but they do happen. Probably stars get alligned or get tangled on such days.

Well looks like I am having some brighter days. There are few things happening good on my side, though not yet concrete. I will definitely let you know once everything gets settled.

I just told my colleague that probably 3 good things are about to happen to him on one good day 'quite oppositely similar' to three cars going down on one day...that brought a big hope and a smile on his face.

4 comments:

Sudhakar said...

Three good things a ? I know only two ,what is the third one ? Getting married by any chance???

superaghu said...

Hmmmm I wish...but you are the first person to classify marriage among good things!!! That shows you are eager...all the best.

Sudhakar said...

oh! really.. Why do people say congrats when others get married??

Anonymous said...

People use to say congrats because ur leaving hell with full of friends(or fun) and stepping into heaven with ur wife.But they don't know that hell with full of
friends and fun is better than heaven with wife.