Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hard disk down!

Ok therz been long pause in my blogging and the culprit is my hard disk. All of a sudden my system went down just to tell me that my hard disk went bad.

So what is the lesson learnt? Never rely on computers and always always always backup your data.

What did I lose? Many pictures, songs and videos. Oops not only that but thousands of bookmarks, personal files, playlists, tons of downloaded software and most importantly the files that I did not backup.

People so please backup your data as often as possible.

Back to my photography here are couple of bloggable photos and links where I took them. (That leaves a trial to what I did these days ;) )


Blue Hills Reservation



Cannon Mountains

7 comments:

kittu said...

good the u faced some problem. ok tell me some good and free backup storage website available online.
do research and let us know

superaghu said...

Yes I will do the research and let you know.

Sudhakar said...

Just wanted to remind you about my $1000 ,else you blame your hard disk for that.

Nice pics .. Is it that you guys call as fall colors? check my orkut album for some latest pics from my side..

sheela said...

Hi,

I got your site from Sudhakar i guess you use this blog only for your friends but wanted to tell that the snaps that you captured are too good . Have a great time ..

Sheela

superaghu said...

Hi Sheela,
Thanks a bunch for appreciating my pictures.
Well I did not restrict my blog to my friends, its link is out on my profile of orkut. I did not find any other place to advertise other than that :)

You too have a great time.

Anonymous said...

hm............
looks like u have great interest in photography
well the phtographs are really too good
continue with it

Anonymous said...

waiting to have more such photographs