Saturday, September 23, 2006

Richmond to Boston

My last day at Wachovia Securities in Richmond was Friday, Sep the 15th and my joining date at VistaPrint 18th. Now that's just a weekend to move north by 550 miles and start working. So was planning to start on Friday but my friends at Richmond wanted me to stay to have a blast and to leave on Saturday. I said fine and everyone accompanied me to Washington DC, so that they can spend couple more hours with me. Now there was more to this, all of a sudden everyone wanted to spend more time with me and slowly the farewell was off for another day. I just couldn't take all that privilege and love for me, it was like a big mountain of happiness just fell on me. I just did not had enough words and smile to express my happiness that everybody want to stay back in DC to spend some more time with me. We spent lot of time talking about all the things happened back there.

Thanks guys for all the love and care you showered on me.

On my way I also got a chance to meet my KSU friends and their families in New Jearsy. And I finally arrived to Boston on Sunday night.

Ok coming to life at Boston.
The first week was good at office, most of the time went on getting to know people and getting used to system. I am liking it, its good work and good place to work. I hated traffic for a while and now am getting used to it. Basically I have understand that its not Richmond. Its more busy life, happening place, so much to do around and more time to commute anywhere.

Coming to this week Song craze
Am listening a lot to
Woh lamhe song - So jao mein agar....Lyrics ,Song and
Omkara song - Jag Jaa Lyrics, Song

Irony is am listening to "So jao agar" song after getting up and to "Jag Jaa" before going to bed. And I have no clue. Well both the songs are very good to listen and I could write tons of lines for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raghu, wht made u think, tht we wanted to spend more time with u, tht's why we came to DC and we staied there? We came till DC to make sure u'll not come back to Richmond and we staied there, 'coz we didn't have any thing to do in Richmond. So come out of tht galat fahmi. And one more advice, nind(sleep- sona aur jagna) ke khayalon se thoda bahar aake duniya dekh, thode love songs sun, shayad kuch bhala ho tera us front pe bhi.... he he he eh ehe he