Sunday, October 07, 2007

Happy Days of CBIT

Last night I watched "Happy Days" Telugu movie and I felt that I lived my college life for another 3 hours. Every role, story, character that was showed in the movie, I could relate to something that happened in my college life.

With movie being shot in CBIT, it was nostalgic to see and cheer for alma mater.

Whether it was house wiring and filling labs scene, chemistry lab, bike stand or the buses, every scene of it reminded me of all the happy days of college life.
Whether it was Shruti event, Araku trip, Holi or campus recruiting there was something which we had too.
Whether it was bus ride, exams preparation and results, ragging or freshers parties our life at college was filled with all those too.
Whether it was first day at college with all parents around, or the cricket match or the farewell scene I relived every moment.
Whether it was computer science dept building, library or canteen every place made me think of what we did all those 4 years.

All I can say, I remembered all those good moments and all my college friends. I hope everybody who saw the movie felt the same and took a break from their purposeful days to remember their happy days.

No comments: