Saturday, September 02, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Its been my long dream to own a house and today I am proud owner of a house in Hyderabad. It bring immense happiness in me.

Its been a long journey to achieve this moment and I have to appreciate my parents who worked so hard to search and go through troublesome paper work of bank loan and others. And with the soaring Hyderabad real estate prices, its been tough to find something in the budget. Everytime I used to call Sudhakar and YK, who have been instrumental in my quest, I used to find that the prices have gone up again. It just use to scare me up. But finally with help of one and all, my dream has come true.

Cheers.

PS: Near and dear email me for photos.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude,

Congrats on your house. It looks really nice.

Congratulations on your blog.All the stuff here is nice.

what the hell is wrong with you.This blog is filled with serious stuff.
itna dil pe math le yaar
kabhi kabhi h....

Sudhakar said...

Raghu is rocking a ? New Job and new home..(That to in Hyderabad :) )

Double congrats.. My $1500 please

Anonymous said...

congratulations,

new job, new house and new ......

when u fill that blank?

kittu said...

raghu new job, new house and new.....


wait that last word new..... is that really new?

superaghu said...

Thanks all...

Phani: Its not serious stuff...just having fun with writing blog...i will slowly write fun stuff also, not just inofrmative...

Sudha: Definetly a treat for you at our first meet...

Krishan Reddy: new....life! very true..