Thursday, September 14, 2006

Adious Richmond

Richmond - If I have to write about my experience in Richmond it would just take millions of pages. All I can say is that I had all essence of life. Some of my happiest days are hidden in the pages of my Richmond's history. I been always blessed by bunch of good friends and Richmond did not fell short of it. It was amazing experience finding so many good friends, enjoying every day, learning something from each of them and it just hurts somewhere in my heart to leave behind such a good place. But life is to move on and its time to say Richmond - Adious.

So here is some news from my side. I been offered full time in VistaPrint at Boston and I will be joining them soon. So that brings an end to one of the most eventful and happening part of life and am pretty sure it is also beginning of something bigger and brighter future in Boston.

Its been always tough on my side leaving back a place full of friends, memories and life. I sometime define myself as build up of memories and I clearly find it when I plan on leaving a place. Memories just brace through me. I had similar tough time leaving Columbus, Manhattan and India offcourse.

Counting on my memories I thought I should write up all the people's name whom I met in my stop of life at Richmond.

Lee F, Vijay C, Stephen D, Pratul S, Srinivas K, Preeti D, Arekh N, Ravi, Shameen, Kalyan C, Neha V, Anand L, Latha V R, Madhavi B, David C, Mike P, James B, James L, Don L, Mike K, Darren, Hari V, Ratnesh, Srini, Chiti K, Rachana K, Rajrishi, Vimala K, Venus K, Deepthi, Deepika, Swathi R, Nilesh, Priti J G, Santosh K, Mahesh, David M, Shankar, Cecile, Eddie H, Bushan, Britt, Mark S, Venkat, Nateshan, Satish, Latha, Shiva T, Madan, Smitha, Amrutha J, Asish, Mansi, Kadambari V, Himanshu V, Abid, Vivek, Wilma, Snehal, Srikanth, Sunitha, Swapna B, Kiran, Srikanth, Hemanth, Nirmala, Naveen R, Srujan B, Radhika B, Yatin N, Jatin N, Harish R, Manohar S, Shivsagar T and many many others.


Coming out of my memories, I had an amazing farewell week. Overall there were 4 farewell meals and many more get togethers and cook outs. The week went like a breeze but it will stay in memories for ever.

Here are the photos of the party's and lunches.


With the Richmond Family. Dinesh, Swapna, Amrutha, Kundan, Srikanth, Kadambari, Me and Kiran (L to R).


With the Team. David C, Lisa, Me, Latha, David M (L to R).





With Office gang.
Ratnesh, Raghav, Madan, Solomon, Eddide, Chitti, Srinivas, Joesph, Me, Promod, Venkat (L to R).


Some of the golden moments of my Richmond history are below.

Richmond
Oct 1, 2005 - 15 Photos



Friends - Until we cross each others path you are all in my Yaadein.

Miss you Richmond.

7 comments:

Sudhakar said...

Raghu:

"I sometime define myself as build up of memories "..

Well said and it is the memories that actually matters.. I agree

New place, New Job and it's a good chance for people like you to make friends.. Hope you will have fun in Boston with Kishore around..

All the best and have wonderful time in Boston

superaghu said...

Thanks man....yep looking for somethin g big in Boston...

kittu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kittu said...

Yeah those are the memories that carry for life. Even i could never forget the joyful days of oracle life.

Anyway thats how life is defined.

But did u forget to highlight somebody in your richmonds friends list

superaghu said...

Hmmm did I forget anyone...no clue..as far as I remember I tried to pen everyone...

kittu said...

I am not saying u forgot somebody.but i am asking did u forget to "highlight" somebody?

superaghu said...

So many people to highlight mama...and every one is quite important to remember...at the end I have to highlight each and every one...