Thursday, September 07, 2006

Weekend trip: Luray Caverns

The long weekend went like a breeze. Apart from I got my house, I watched a very nicely made movie Lage Raho Munnabhai and illogical and crappy movie on relationships, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna. If you haven't watched it, stay lucky! If you have watched the movie, do you think will they ever be able to stay together?

On Monday it was great to see bro visiting me. It was almost 9 months that we met. It was fun having long chats with him about every happening thing in his and my life.

We later visited Luray Caverns. I been to many Caverns including Borra Caves in Araku, AP - my best ever, Cave of the Winds - Colorado, Ruby Falls - Tennessee, but Luray was amazing, atleast with its beautiful reflection lake and natural piano.

Here is one nice photo of we brothers.

2 comments:

Sudhakar said...

Emra.. Innenla nundi tiruguthunnavu.. America ayipole??

superaghu said...

ikkada chinna chinna place ni kuda mari ekkuva exploit chesyi chupistaru mama....so there are zillions of places to visit...tough to complete